Combining a patented formula with innovative hair care technology, Olaplex is your get-out-of-jail-free card for dry, damaged hair. It is a celeb-favourite celebrated by professionals worldwide, so much so that this previous salon-only treatment is now available for at-home use.
Whether you’re an Olaplex newbie or a hair care veteran who loves a bargain, an Olaplex gift set is a great-value way to achieve salon-quality results in the comfort of your home. Each Olaplex gift set is expertly designed to offer products that complement one another, offering ready-made routines with hair-saving potential.
Below, we’ve covered everything you need to know about the most popular Olaplex gift sets, including which product to use in which order and how to use an Olaplex gift set to get the best results for your hair.
Table of contents
1. Should I buy an Olaplex gift set?
2. How do you use an Olaplex gift set?
3. The Bond Maintenance Shampoo & Conditioner twin pack
a. Should you use Olaplex shampoo and conditioner every time you wash your hair?
4. The Olaplex No 3, No 4 and No 5 gift bundle
a. What does the Olaplex No 3 Hair Perfector do?
b. How do you use the Olaplex No 3, No 4, and No 5 gift bundle?
5. The Complete Olaplex Hair Repair Set
a. How do you use the full Olaplex set?
6. Is it worth buying Olaplex?
7. Gift the gift of hair repair with an Olaplex gift set
Should I buy an Olaplex gift set?
Olaplex gift sets are most suitable for people with hair damaged by heat, chemical, or everyday stresses. If this sounds like you and you want to turn back the clock on hair damage, an Olaplex gift set is the perfect solution.
These great-value gift sets come in various product combinations to help repair and protect your hair, each infused with the brand’s cutting-edge technology that permanently rebuilds and relinks broken bonds. So, whether you’re a bleach-happy blonde or a brunette who loves heat styling, you’ll easily find a ready-made gift set suited to your needs.
They’re also completely vegan, cruelty-free, and free of sulphates, phthalates, DEA, aldehydes, formaldehyde, gluten, and harmful parabens.
How do you use an Olaplex gift set?
Olaplex products have numerical labels to indicate the order you should use them, providing an easy-to-follow process that ensures the best results for your hair. For instance, you should use No 3 Hair Perfector before the No 4 Olaplex Shampoo, and the No 5 Conditioner should follow. Easy, right?
Of course, each product has specific recommendations for the best results outlined on the label.
Below, we’ve covered several of our favourite Olaplex gift sets in more depth!
Bond Maintenance Shampoo No 4 & Conditioner No 5 Twin 2 x 250ml
The Bond Maintenance Shampoo & Conditioner twin pack
The Olaplex Bond Maintenance Shampoo and Conditioner twin pack is one of the best Olaplex sets.
Designed to hydrate and permanently strengthen damaged locks, this award-winning duo is the treatment of choice for millions of professionals worldwide, and is a fantastic introduction to the wonders of Olaplex.
When used together, Olaplex Shampoo and conditioner not only repair your hair, but also future-proof it from future damage.
Should you use Olaplex shampoo and conditioner every time you wash your hair?
Yes. The Olaplex No 4 Bond Maintenance Shampoo and the No 5 Bond Maintenance Conditioner are your “everyday” shampoo and conditioner, formulated to be safely used with every wash.
At Justmylook, we offer a fantastic range of Olaplex shampoos and conditioners, including cutting-edge formulas designed to meet specific requirements, including purple shampoo, clarifying shampoo, and intensive conditioners!
Bond Maintenance Shampoo & Conditioner Twin 2 x 250ml + No 3 Hair Perfector 100ml
The Olaplex No 3, No 4 and No 5 gift bundle
If you’re looking for a gift set with Olaplex shampoo, conditioner and hair protector, we recommend the Bond Maintenance Shampoo & Conditioner Twin + No 3 Hair Perfector gift set.
Offering Olaplex’s best-selling products at great-value, this sought-after bundle is a hair care must-have that will transform tired tresses into hair that is as healthy on the outside as it is on the inside.
What does the Olaplex No 3 Hair Perfector do?
Olaplex No 3 is an acclaimed reparative treatment that strengthens strand structure. Infused with the active patented ingredient, Bis-Aminopropyl Diglycol Dimaleate, this magical potion reduces hair damage and protects against future breakage.
Olaplex 3 is often confused as a conditioner. However, it is an intensive treatment designed to be used weekly as part of your hair care routine.
How do you use Olaplex No 3, No 4 and No 5 gift bundle?
Using this bundle is easy. Simply follow the 3 steps below for best results!
1. First, apply Olaplex No 3 Hair Perfector, distributing a generous amount of product to wet (not washed with shampoo) hair, then comb through. Leave the product to process for 10 minutes, or longer if your hair is more damaged. Then, completely rinse the product from your hair.
2. Next, apply Olaplex No 4 Bond Maintenance Shampoo. Use this shampoo every time you wash your hair, especially after using Olaplex No 3 Hair Perfector. Apply a small amount to wet hair, lather and rinse well. Follow with Olaplex No 5 Bond Maintenance Conditioner.
3. Apply Olaplex No 5 Bond Maintenance Conditioner. Apply a small amount to towel-dried hair after rinsing Olaplex No 4 Bond Maintenance Shampoo. Then, distribute evenly through your hair mid-lengths and ends. Leave for 1-2 minutes and rinse thoroughly.
Olaplex Complete Hair Repair Set
The Complete Olaplex Hair Repair Set
The Complete Olaplex Hair Repair Set offers the ultimate hair-revival routine for damaged hair. It comes with all of Olaplex’s products that are available for at-home use, offering your hair the best repair potential at great-value.
How do you use the full Olaplex set?
Here, we’ve covered everything you need to know about using the full Olaplex gift set.
1. First, apply Olaplex No 0 Intensive Bond Building Hair Treatment to dry hair, fully saturating each section. Then, allow it to process for 10 minutes and do not rinse.
2. Next, apply Olaplex No 3 Hair Perfector in generous amounts to your hair. Comb through as needed and leave the product to process for 10 minutes or longer. After 10 minutes have passed, thoroughly rinse your hair with lukewarm water and wash with Olaplex No 4 Maintenance Shampoo.
3. Wash your hair with Olaplex No 4 Bond Maintenance Shampoo – this is especially important after using Olaplex No 3 Hair Perfector. You can use this shampoo for every regular hair wash. Apply a small amount to wet hair, lather and rinse well.
4. Next, follow with Olaplex No 5 Bond Maintenance Conditioner, applying a small amount to towel-dried hair and distributing evenly through your mid-lengths and ends. Leave the conditioner to process for 1-2 minutes before rinsing thoroughly. You can leave the conditioner to process for up to 10 minutes for a more intensive treatment!
5. After rinsing Olaplex conditioner, apply the No 6 Bond Smoother. Apply a small amount to damp or dry hair and distribute evenly through mid-lengths and ends.
Olaplex No 6 Bond Smoother 100ml
6. After styling, apply Olaplex No 7 Bonding Oil. Turn the bottle upside down and gently tap the opening with the index finger to dispense a drop of oil. Apply to damp or dry hair and style as desired.
7. Next, apply Olaplex No 8 Bond Intense Moisture Mask. Apply this treatment to clean damp hair, from mid-lengths to ends and gently work through using your fingers. Leave the product to process for 10 minutes, then rinse and style as usual. If you have shoulder-length hair, use two pumps for treatment; for lengthier hair, use three to five pumps. But, for finer hair, use one to two pumps of treatment.
8. Lastly, apply Olaplex No 9 Bond Protector Nourishing Hair Serum. Apply a small amount to towel-dried hair, working upwards from the roots to the tips. Air-dry for a soft-touch texture or blow-dry for a smooth finish. Diffuse for waves or curls!
All Olaplex products are numbered according to the order in which you should use them, so you can apply the above guidelines to any gift set or product!
Olaplex Hair Repair Treatment Kit
Is it worth buying Olaplex?
Olaplex gets a lot of hype on the internet and in the media, from Kim Kardashion to top stylists worldwide. So, is it worth buying Olaplex?
Yes. With its patented formula, Olaplex offers revolutionary results unachievable elsewhere. It is the only product of its kind on the market, permanently repairing broken hair bonds and reversing damage caused by chemicals, colours, and heat.
Still in doubt? Check out our impressive Olaplex customer reviews!
Give the gift of hair repair with an Olaplex gift set
At Justmylook, we offer a fantastic range of Olaplex gift sets, so you’ll easily find a treatment to suit your needs. Discover an assortment of great-value Olaplex bundles, each expertly curated to meet various hair needs, whether you’re a brassy blonde, over-processed brunette, or box-dye fanatic.
These miracle bundles also make the perfect gift idea, whether you’re shopping for someone who loves bleach a little too much or the hard-to-buy-for friend who loves a pamper session!
Achieve your ultimate hair goals with the Olaplex collection at Justmylook. Or, if you’re looking for more gift ideas, browse our range of Olaplex hair treatments and thermal protectors for more Olaplex best-sellers!
The Olaplex 3 Guide
Olaplex No 4C, What is it & how do you use it?
Olaplex No 3 Hair Perfector Review