Are you one of those people who are always in a hurry? Whether you’re rushing to work on time or whether you are rushing to make that early morning work meeting, there never seems to be enough time to apply your makeup properly does there? Well, don’t despair, check out some of our time-saving makeup tips below that will let you look good and be on time.
- Need to refresh your foundation? Try using a hydrating mist and then let your skin dry naturally rather than with a towel. Then, once you have done this, you just need to apply a little foundation just to the areas that need it and then blend out carefully. All of this can be done in just a minute or two and your foundation will be looking amazing again!
- Do you use primer? Need to use it in a hurry? Then only use it on the areas of the face in which there is most movement. These are the spots on your face in which lines will form first. These include frown lines, smile lines and forehead lines. By doing this, you can still get all the benefits but save yourself some valuable time.
- Want to give the off the illusion of larger eyes but don’t have the time? One great time-saving tip is to extend the eyebrows slightly at the outer corner using tiny pencil strokes. It’s a great trick to use even if you are not short on time!
- Smudgy under eyes? Need to tidy them up but don’t have the time to start again from scratch? This is a great little tip that works a treat and will save you a heap of time. Simply dip a cotton bud in remover and then squeeze it with a tissue to remove any excess oils. Then, simply dab it on and pick off the smudges and particles. Remember to dab and not rub! Then simply use the product left on your concealer brush to top up your under eye cover-up.
- Smudged some mascara on your eyelids? If you try to take it off whilst wet it just makes the whole situation worse. Simply wait until it is dry and then just lift it off with ease. This is quicker than dealing with the mess you make if you try and take it off whilst wet.
- This is a fantastic tip that you should be doing day in day out. Do your lips first before using blusher. This way, it’s much less likely that you will overdo the blusher and have to spend valuable time trying to tone it down. Really simple but really, really effective!
- Love that smoky eye look? Use a pencil to line the top and bottom waterline and outer corner of the top lashes and then smudge. Then simply top with any leftover colour on a sponge and apply it from the outer corner of the lid to the middle.